Sunday 18 October 2020

Design Pinterest Pins That Drive Clicks And Sales











About:

Welcome to my Social Media Design Gig.



Pinterest is one of the best, if not the best platform to promote your blog posts or store products. It has over 100 million monthly visitors and that number will continue to grow.



Having pins that stand out is vital for you to drive traffic to your blog, and here comes my job!



I will design your professional and eye-catching Pinterest pins that will help drive traffic to your blog posts, website/store.



All the pins will have your logo or website name on them (if you want to).



Important:

  • The pins will be in JPG format. If you want other formats, contact me.
  • Get in touch with me if you want a custom order.
  • Default size is 1000x1500px, contact me for other sizes





My Requirements



Upon purchase you will be asked for:



1. The text you want on pins

2. Preferred color, fonts, dimensions

3. Pin sample (if any) to give an idea of what you want

4. Provide preferred images (if any)

5. URL or brand name to be used on the Pins





My Other Services Include:



  • Facebook Timeline Cover
  • Twitter Header
  • YouTube Header
  • Pinterest Followers
  • Website Headers/Banners





Please read the FAQ below before placing the order.





Order Now with confidence!



Looking forwar

Reviews


:

This design work was absolutely terrible! Simply bad design, I will not use again.

:

Quick, easy and professional. Great work Victor!

:

I liked working with Victor. He did exactly what I asked and was able to create the look & feel I asked him.

:

Great seller gladly again!

:

Perfect thank you, will use again




No comments:

Post a Comment