Thursday 1 October 2020

Design A Custom Snapchat Geofilter Of Anything You Want











About:

Please contact me first before ordering, thanks!



I will design a Geofilter for your Party, Wedding, Band or any Event!


I will create 100% custom vector artwork and send you the exact file dimensions needed to upload directly to Snapchat's geofilter portal.


Please be very descriptive with what you want (Text, colors, style...), I also accepte hand-drawn sketches. Also if you want your design pinned to bottom, pinned to top or full frame.


Your design will be delivered in high quality .png and format ready for upload to Snapchat!


Warning! The approval of the design for the application depends exclusively snapchat team.

Reviews


:

Amazing work!

:

She’s amazing!!

:

This was exactly what I wanted, and it was delivered super quickly!

:

Thanks for being patient and delivering to expectations.

:

THANK YOU FAB JOB!




No comments:

Post a Comment