Saturday 10 October 2020

Design You A Facebook Cover Banner











About:

Hi my name is Raz and i'm a professional graphic designer and digital media expert.

I have more then 5 years experience in graphic design & digital marketing.

I Design over 1,000 of materials for advertising on print & web. 



• 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction or Full Refund.• Design in Facebook Cover size (828x315)• Design with a touch by your Instructions 

• Professional, Simple, Minimalist, Creative, Mascot, modern designs.

IMPORTANT:

1 modification request to your Facebook cover will take within 24 hours and Saturday is an off daySaturday is an off day, but you can order and I will start to process your order the next day.

Just massage to me if you have any questions

I will do Professional Facebook cover for: Modern | Minimalist | Text | Vintage | Business | Shopping | Colorful | Retro | Lawyer | Web Service | Real Estate | Fashion | Restaurants | Hair Designer | E-Commerce

Thanks,Raz     

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very fast delivery. responsive to revision request. thank you

Seller's Response:

Thank you Noa, I enjoy working with you :)

:

a true professional !

:

Great Creative guy , excellent job!

:

great work , as usual




No comments:

Post a Comment