Sunday 18 October 2020

Make You A Seamless Soundcloud Banner











About:

What's this gig about?

I'll create a professionally made seamless SoundCloud banner with a matching Profile Picture for your SoundCloud page. 



Note: I do not MAKE logos, however, I can integrate a logo into a banner if you send the file as you order.



How do I go about this?

When ordering the Standard Pack or Social Media Pack, you choose a theme for the banner and I will provide you with some examples, out of which you may choose freely, and you can ask for changes at any time. After everything is decided I'll deliver the order and send the whole package. The images will always be provided in a high resolution, and all you'll have to do is save the images and set them as your banner & profile picture.



When ordering the Simple Pack I provide no options, I only provide revisions.



Naturally I'll give you a follow on SoundCloud after you complete the order!

Reviews


:

Very communicative and fast with delivery and with his designs he is the best you'll get on the whole website

:

Great work again!

:

The whole operation went really fast (literally 1 day). I've got a lot more than I asked. Communication went smooth and easy. Seller understands what you need and deliver good quality stuff. You can get more social media graphic works other than those in the offer. I'm more than happy with the end result and totally recomend the seller :)

:

thanks!! great art and quick work

:

Super fast :)




No comments:

Post a Comment