Monday 12 October 2020

Design A Music Cover Artwork For Your Album Or Single











About:

Hi, my name is Robert, and I will be your personal cover art Designer.



I got plenty experience in graphic design, including music cover arts, and I've collaborated with several artists on their single, mix-tape, and even album.



---------------------



I will design your music cover art as you like.



You will receive:



  • Fast delivery
  • Creative design
  • High quality resolution
  • Unlimited Revisions for all clients
  • 100% Satisfaction





Got questions?

Feel free to contact me now so we can plan the details before placing the order.



If not, place your order now!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Love this one

Seller's Response:

Glad! Good luck with your project!

:

Nice job, keep up the good work. You did a nice music single cover. I like your work.

:

Thank you very much!

:

Thank you Ritco I think the first option one is cool for me!




No comments:

Post a Comment