Friday 2 October 2020

Design Social Media Post And Banner In 24 Hours











About:

***** Best Quality Social Media Post - Ads - Banner Designer on Fiverr *****



Are you looking for:

  • Web Banner
  • Header
  • Web Sliders
  • Website Ads
  • Social Media Post
  • Banner
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn
  • Promotional ads
  • Advertisement
  • Campaign
  • Branding



I'd be glad to Serve you best :)


Work Methodology
  1. BASIC Package = Include Basic and Simple Designs only
  2. STANDARD Package  = Include High Quality Or Professional Designs
  3. PREMIUM Package = Full access and Creative work provided with no limits.


Why Choose Me and Benefits you get?

  • Unique, High-Quality Design (refer packages for detail)

  • Unlimited Revisions
  • On time delivery



So just ORDER NOW and your work will be done quickly.



(we also Design, Logo, Icon, Business Cards, Letterhead, Envelop, Brochure, Flyer, Catalogue, Packaging, wall Graphics. so If you need Please visit my all gigs or contact me before place your order)


Just give me your idea... or ask my help on it and see the magic in action...


Thank you :)
LogoTrioni



Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was great working with this seller. It took a couple of tries to get the concept clarified but that's expected when communicating via typed messages. I gave seller the initial visual concept. Seller asked clarifying questions and was very patient with me because I'm very particular. I really appreciate his expertise and look forward to continuing to work with the seller. I'm building my team. Great job and thank you sooooo much!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! I am delighted that you are pleased with the job I have done! Love to work in the future again!

Seller's Response:

Logotrioni did a great job designing custom social media templates for our brand. He was able to follow our brand standards and I would highly recommend working with him.

Seller's Response:

Great person to work for. I really love, how you communicates. Very gentle. It was my pleasure working with you and I look forward to future projects work together :)

Seller's Response:

Logotrioni is a very talented designer.He works very efficiently and effectively. He always delivers on time, and a major bonus is that he allows for many revisions.




No comments:

Post a Comment