Tuesday 6 October 2020

Make Cover Photos, Headers For Facebook Twitter











About:

i'll deliver your order in just 24 hours.



If you have any issues or complaints, please don't leave a bad review, instead, kindly message me so we can work things out.




For $5, I will provide you a cover photo for your facebook or Twitter (only 1, if you wish to get a cover for both you will have to buy multiple gig).



And i'll allow you single revision in basic gig price, for more revisions, you can check EXTRAS. 



Dimension:

Twitter Header: 1500x500 pixels

Facebook COver photo: 851x315 px



What I require when you place order?
  • Any Images you wish to include on your cover photo (Hi-res)
  • Business Name/Personal Name/Organization Name, etc.
  • Logo or title text
  • Colours or branding
  • What style of cover photo you like (If you are unable to find any inspiration, i can provide you)


Reviews


:

Very happy with the one change I asked for I will def be contacting you again... Many thanks

:

I payed for one cover design but she gave me two. And they were really nice. I would definitely recommend.

:

Working with this seller was such a great experience. She was so easy to communicate and worked with me until we had a perfect product!

:

I love the professionalism and aim to please!

:

superb service yet again. I keep coming back to using isadaf17 for all my gfx requirements.




No comments:

Post a Comment