Thursday 24 December 2020

Design 10 Professional Pinterest Pins Graphics For You











About:

About This Gig 



Welcome to my Social Media Design Service!


Pinterest is growing rapidly and is one of the best social sites to focus on. drives more traffic to websites than YouTube, Reddit, Google Plus and LinkedIn combined according to new research.


Choosing the image for your blog post pin is the most important decision you make. A good image encourages people to share your post.
The best image should clearly identify your blog post content.



I will create for you 10 x pinnable graphics from your blog post or article with a headline + subtitle + your web address. or your PNG logo


(This is a Pinterest design, not a poster design. So you must give me short information and I can have more spaces to create some graphics)


✪ Why Choose My Service: 


Highly Quality work
Fast and Reliable Communication
VIP support
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

Money-back guaranteed



✪ Portfolio https://bit.ly/2CDLEz6



Feel free to contact us for any questions you may have.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

He did a great job and did so on a wonderful time frame. Very pleased.

:

Confusing and not able to do revisions. Letters missing from words but said he was unable to correct. I need to be very careful if there is a next time. 8 days for a 3 day job....must have been my fault I guess!

:

Unfortunately, do not recognize your mistake!! look at your answer: very good..love them....two small word changes.... Proven Income Source ....should be A Proven Income Source and...One picture is very black..... the rest are just fine...very good actually And I corrected your mistakes.

:

Perfect thank you!!

:

Very Quik delivery. He suprised me with some cool design ideas.




No comments:

Post a Comment