Thursday 31 December 2020

Create Graphics For Esports Organisations











About:

Announce your team, new player(s), new sponsor, new merch or simply wish someone in your team a Happy Birthday with an awesome graphic designed specifically for them. 



Upgrade your order to a Standard package and fit your whole team out with twitter banners to represent your brand.



Upgrade your order to a Premium package and make sure your ready to fit your team with graphics for all of their upcoming matches, victories and defeats.



If you would like the source files (.PSD), then please look at my other gig or message me and I will provide you with a quote.



Feel free to contact me if you if there is any other ideas that you have.

Reviews


:

First off I want to say this seller is extremely prompt and reliable for questions before the order - during - and after. The quality finished work is EXACTLY what my vision had, more importantly the quality and speed earned a 1-year contract with us. 20/10 recommed and cannot vouch enough.

:

Sentic was awesome! Delivered exactly what I asked for and finished it in a day. Will definitely be working with him again!

:

Freaking epic

:

Very fast delivery and response time and amazing work!

:

Very nice work, and fast delivery.




No comments:

Post a Comment