Saturday 26 December 2020

Design A Snapchat, Filter, Geofilter In 24 H











About:

I have a Adobe certification in graphic design and over 8 years of design experience. I specialize in snapchat filter and geofilter, Social Media,


We will design a  snapchat filter specifically tailored to your event and send it to you in a high quality .png format, all you have to do is upload it to snapchat.


I will:


Basic Pack :
  • Text only With text Effect 
  • Logo 
  • Background Removal 
  • Vectors+illustrations


Gold Pack :
  • Pro Design 
  • Vectors+illustrations
  • multiple text effects
  • background removal
  • one cartoon


Best Filter Pack :
  • Pro Design
  • 2 Cartoon Character
  • Vectors 
  • Premium fonts
  • text effects
  • illustrations
  • background remov


Please Note: 
• I DO NOT upload design on snapchat
• I DO NOT create a snapchat account


I am at your service, so feel free to place an order now.

Reviews


:

Perfect love it

:

Great job done as usual

:

Exactly what I asked for

:

The best experience ever.

:

Quick reply.




No comments:

Post a Comment