Thursday 10 December 2020

Design Facebook Cover Banner











About:

I participated in many facebook cover contest in other market like 99Design. The designed you saw in the gig was all designed by me.



What I need from you to get Started:



  •  Images you want on the cover ( If you have, It's not mandatory).
  • Text, Information you want on the Cover.
  • Any design you wanna show me for design inspiration (not mandatory)
  • Any color combination you want . 


If you need to design cover photo for more than One platform ( twitter, google+ , youtube, instagram etc ) - I will also do that for some extra charges.Please Knock me for more details.



Please knock me before you place the order.

Reviews


:

I wasn't totally happy with the first design but he communicated very well and was quick to offer up additional ideas. He came up with something perfect and I'll use him again for sure.

:

everything was ok

:

everything was ok

:

everything was ok

:

everything was ok




No comments:

Post a Comment