Sunday 27 December 2020

Create A Social Media Content Plan For One Month











About:

*English or Spanish*



Are you trying to find someone that can reliably curate a content plan for your Social Media (Facebook, Instagram)?



I can create for you a Content calendar to bring new ideas and increase engagement on your page.



Today Social Media is the most powerful tool to connect clients to your business. That’s why I am offering you the best there is on Fiverr.



You will get:

- New and engaging ideas that will increase the interaction for your followers

- An easy content plan to follow

- Challenges

- Tailor made content for your brand

- Design (Extra that you will need to purchase)

 

For 5 years I’ve been curating content for multiple social media pages, I love coming up with new ideas. I have managed multiple Facebook and Instagram accounts successfully, and now want to share my tip and tricks with you so you can grow exponentially and increase your engagement!



Send me a message before you order and let's start working together!


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding work!

:

Very good understanding of our needs. Helpful and creative. Defintely will work again with him. Thank you very much.

:

It was great working with you :)

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment