Thursday 31 December 2020

Create Your Successful Content Marketing Strategy











About:

Hi, I'm Vincent and I'm on Fiverr from some years, I'm an experencied copyrwriter and blogger and in the time working in content marketing I learned a lot of things about online marketing in the best way: doing it.



  • So now I'm here to help you with your content marketing strategy:
  •  Are you a new start up and need to boost your presence on Google?
  • Do you have a website and you need to monetize it with a good content strategy?
  • Do you want to engage more followers/customers, convert them in evangelists that will help your growth?
  • You want more brand awareness?


Someone (Bill Gates) said: Content is King!

Let me help you!

What you will buy for a gig:

- A document where I'll define my ideas and tips for your content strategy

- Unlimited* inbox exchange where we can discuss about your case and my proposal

- You can ask for a 15 min Skype Call in case of need (i can talk in English, Spanish and Italian)



*this not means that with one gig you have the right to ask my help when you will apply the strategy. I'll glad to help you in that case but remember that's my work, so please respect and value my time too. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Lavoro eccellente!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Good Experience!

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Thnx for the feedback




No comments:

Post a Comment