Monday 7 December 2020

Design Social Media Template And Posters In Canva











About:

 If are You Looking For Someone Who Will Help You To Design Best And Unique Images/posters For Your Social Media Account, Book Cover, Birthday Card, Business Card And Brochure Design ? ★ 



Note :-  All Images Will Be So Attractive And Unique that it will help you to get More Organic Results Compare To Others.



I Will Design Social Media Posts :



  1. Facebook 
  2. Twitter
  3. Instagram
  4. VK
  5. Pinterest
  6. others accounts


 Book cover 

 Business card

 Birthday Card

 Brochure Design

 Posters



If You Need Something Else Which is not mention in this you can feel free to ask Me.



100% Customer Satisfaction BCS Customer Satisfaction is my aim.
Clean, Modern & Professional Work made on CANVA.



**Please contact me for any other design work for a custom offer! **

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Saqib is a pleasure to work with. I am so happy to have met him. I highly recommend him for graphic design. He is able to being my vision to life every time! Great job Saqib.

Seller's Response:

I’ve been to Saqib many times! I’ve been satisfied!

Seller's Response:

Highly recommend! My work was delivered within a day and was exactly what I needed. Great communication. I will definitely use again.

:

Thank you! It was truly a pleasure working with you. I look forward to working with you again:)

:

The seller had good communication. He was able to take my ideas and examples and create something I can be very pleased with. I would use him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment