Saturday 26 December 2020

Design An Awesome Youtube Logo And Banner











About:

Hi,



I will make for you a professional YouTube banner and logo

 , I will design a stunningly unique banner and logo for your YouTube channel and Other Platform!







So why should you choose me ?



  • I have years of experience working with corel draw,Photoshop,Adobe illustrator 
  • I've worked with dozens of clients throughout my career
  • I can make the banner quickly and professionally
  • I'll make sure you are satisfied 100%



What I need from you: 

1. Social profile URL(s)

2. Your website (so I can get an idea of what I will have to design)

3. Logo (preferably in ai/eps, or png format) and any other images you want to include.

4. Samples you'd like me to follow (optional)



Thanks,

       if you have question contact me before placing order 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Does amazing work and is super fast I requested it at 10pm less than 12 outs later 9am I got more than I expected 100% would recommend to anyone

Seller's Response:

thanks for your order

Seller's Response:

This artist did a great job! He was very patient and professional. I love how my banner turned and highly recommended him. I will definitely reorder in the future. Thank you again!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your order

:

took my instructions seriously and was very patient, def my go to from now on!




No comments:

Post a Comment