Thursday 17 December 2020

Design 20 Social Media Post Images Quotes And Memes











About:

Hello! I am Roshan Totakhil!



Welcome to one of my best gigs! I want to help you with your business and social networks at a low cost. I will describe my gig as below: 



In this gig, I offer you the creation of images with inspirational phrases according to your needs. Adapting the phrases and background images to the scope of your business.                                  I can use quotes from different characters in the story or I can use your own quotes



Why use my services?

  • I use only 100% royalty FREE High-Quality images that you can use anywhere on the web.


  • I will add your logo and website to the images no additional cost! This is a UNIQUE   feature used for branding and driving traffic to your website


  •  I deliver unique custom quotes made just for you.


  •  Check my feedback and reviews!!! I try my best for my customers to be happy!


If you need custom quotes, related to a specific topic or niche or if you need very specific images for backgrounds please contact me before you order.



Kind Regards,

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Roshan is very easy to work with. Not only he delivered great work but he took my revision notes and implemented them right away. No questions asked. Working with him is the way to go if you want social media post design to be a breeze.

:

He was great and very creative with his post ideas. He also took feedback very well and revisioned some of the posts.

:

A reliable seller and delivers as promised.

:

Thank you so much! Sean is a wonderful client and I am so happy we worked together! I hope to hear from you soon! And thank you so much for the tip :)

:

Perfect job***




No comments:

Post a Comment