Thursday 7 May 2020

Design Images For Your Blog Pinterest Instagram











About:

Welcome

Hello, welcome to my gig! My name is Tabitha. I'm a full time freelance graphic designer specializing in social media design and photo manipulation. I have 10 years of experience working with diverse clientele. I offer unlimited revisions on all of my gigs to make sure you get a design that is a great fit for your audience. 




Embrace the visual


 Images get more engagement on social media than text. Popular sites like Pinterest and Instagram are all about the visual so why not start using them to your advantage?  



For $5 I will design up to 2 AWESOME images for your blog or social media account. I can add any text/quote along with your website, logo, and other design elements that will make your post pop and draw more attention.



 I will create your images in the right dimensions for your desired social media site so you won't have to worry about the image being stretched or cut off. 



This is a design gig, I will not post the images for you. 



Please view other gig packages for discounts on bulk orders. 

Need more images created than what I'm offering? Message me for a discount! 

I offer 24 hour delivery. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. :)

 







Reviews


:

Great work. Highly Recommend!

:

Better than i expected! Highly recommend!

:

thank you for excellent work

:

Great work! Will order again!

:

Great let do it next time




No comments:

Post a Comment