Wednesday 30 September 2020

Design Your Social Media Banners











About:

Welcome to my Social Media Gig!

My name is Raka, and i'm here to help and design you awesome social media content!



I'm Level 2 seller, i've done over 1,200 projects here, and i hope my reviews can help you to see how other customers experienced working with me!



In my every Gig, i offer UNLIMITED REVISIONS, which means i work until you are COMPLETELY happy and satisfied.



Within just 24 HOURS, you'll receive wonderfully designed banner, in .jpeg or .png format.



What do i need from you to begin working?

• Any specific images you want me to use, if you don't have any, i'll use from various sources.

• Exact Text to write and logo (Logo is optional, if you don't have any, i can do writting one).

• Color Scheme to use, Font types... (Also optional, but would be helpful to give you best result).

• Style (Optional aswell, but you can send me some previous covers from my gig's, or some other from internet for inspiration)          



I also offer optional extras so you can add whatever you need and get package that is most right for you!



Thanks for visting my gig, don't hestitate to ask me any questions!

Reviews


:

They did an awesome job. I just gave a basic idea of what i wanted and told them to just be creative. Well, they nailed it! Thank you for an awesome job!

:

Great banner. Fantastic design!

:

EXcellent in following instructions.

:

Great experience and perfect delivery!

:

Great as always




No comments:

Post a Comment