Wednesday 2 December 2020

Design Your Letterhead











About:



Do you need a professionally designed letterhead?

You are at the right place.

I have experience in graphic design for the past eleven years as I presently work at a printery. I was able to apply my knowledge and experience to produce the quality work that is desired.

For I gig, I will design an awesome letterhead standard size (8.5” X 11”) or custom size if you wish and deliver output as JPEG or PDF with required bleed size.

You will receive:

100% Customer Satisfaction

2 Day Delivery 

Unique and Elegant Design

Unlimited Revisions until you are satisfied

Very Friendly Service

Quick Revision

Print Ready (CMYK Colors with proper bleedings)

So what are you waiting for, order now!! 



 

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It is always a wonderful experience working with linnettebusines! She does excellent work and is my "go to" seller when I need assistance!

Seller's Response:

Always happy to be of assistance.

:

Excellent work & quick response time!

:

Always a pleasure to work with the buyer!

:

This seller is my absolute favorite and the one I use most often! Always captures the essence of my vision and delivers a quality product!




No comments:

Post a Comment