Monday 1 February 2021

Be Your Facebook And Instagram Social Media Manager











About:

Social media management can sometimes be a little overwhelming and time consuming, especially when you're trying to focus on building a business- Thats where a Facebook and Instagram social media manager can come in handy!

Multiple Social networks have emerged over the past 10 years in various forms to play a fundamental role in our lives and business, but the common question is are we actually understand these networks? And are we using them in the correct ways to maximise our exposure?

I have spent 8+ years within the London UK branding and marketing sector, dedicated to evolving my strategy, technique and ongoing optimisation to deliver a successful package to my clients.

My services will include-

  • Content creation and graphic design
  • Daily uploads and monitoring
  • Ongoing optimisation
  • Split testing 
  • Data collection
  • Point of contact for incoming messages 
  • Content management



My services will also include my own 100% organic custom methodof increasing your exposure and boosting your brand. I've spent a lot of my time perfecting this method, and have seen it deliver amazing results for my clients!



If you have any questions about my services, please feel free to ask.

Reviews


:

Ollie has a very good communication skill and knows his job about social media marketing. To see results I don't suggest buying the basic package: organic grows takes time. Ollie, thanks for supporting me!

:

Highly recommended! Olly is very helpful, he replied to all my messages straight away and provided an excellent service. Definitely our go to person in future

:

He is the best as always

:

Olly's work is outstanding and he is very knowledgeable, He always takes time to answer any question and gives suggestions. I am so happy i found this gig. I would 100% Recommend! Thank you

:

I highly recommended. Good job




No comments:

Post a Comment