Thursday 25 February 2021

Design Professional Banner Ads In 24Hrs











About:

Thanks for checking my gig.



If you are looking a Fast Delivery with High Quality Designs, We are here to help you :)



I will design and provide you with Professional and High Quality Ads to promote your websites/business within 24 HOURS!!!!!


SERVICES OFFERED:


Web Header
Web Banner
Web Ads
Web Sliders
Facebook Ads
Facebook, Twitter, Youtube Cover
Banner Design
Social Media Cover Design


If you require a banner that has more details (text, images, an image that requires work (background removal/editing) or better quality design, Please include extras!!!!


For custom order /bulk order/print ready ad, please send me all the details through message so I will send you a quote. So that I can send expected delivery time and the cost.


Please note:
No Animations and This gig does not involve creating your logo. We are provide one revision only. 


Send me below details



Size of the ad, banner, header or cover photo (wide and height)
Special quotes or details you want to add (This is must) 
Photos, pictures or logos if you wanna add
Your preference of colors, if there is special color theme

Reviews


:

Outstanding Experience! Highly recommended.

:

Quick response, thanks

:

He made a previous logo for me

:

Great work as always.

:

I became very busy after I had placed my order. Time had lapsed to make corrections which is understandable. The only revisions I would have made were the choice of pictures used. As far as the design, it was spot on for what I needed. Very good job. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment