Tuesday 23 February 2021

Design Facebook Cover, Social Media Banner And Ads











About:

Are you looking for

PROFESSIONAL WEB AND MOBILE FRIENDLY FACEBOOK COVER ?



I'LL DESIGN YOUR PERSONAL, BUSINESS, GROUP, EVENT FACEBOOK COVER, PROFILE PICTURE, SOCIAL MEDIA BANNER, FACBOOK ADS and that will help you to advertise anything easily.



What I required ?

1) Images that you wish to add in cover if you have

2) Text that you wish to add in cover. (Slogan, offers, featurs etc.)



Platform

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • youtube
  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn
  • website banner



Note

  • I'll deliver final work in PNG or JPG.
  • I'll deliver Photoshop PSD file (please check Source file extra service)
  • I'll use your logo or image, not make new logo for matching profile picture. (Matching Profile picture extra service)
  • I'll find and use free stock image. (Stock Image extra service)
  • I'll also make youtube, twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn cover. (additional platform extra service)



You will be 100% satisfied with my quality work.

Reviews


:

Working with the Designer was not a rough experience. He understood me. The most problems, I get from this platform is the language barriers. Designers get angry when what I ask and what they understand is conflictual, however this Definer was on point, he was patient and worked through to get my Vision and that pleased me. Not only did he revised the Banner he added an enhanced background that accomplished the look I was seeking. Thank you. I will hire again to do my other 2 pages. Good Work!

:

Designer is very professional and creative, he made a very professional social media ads for me. I recommend others to buy this GIG.

:

Very easy to work with he was patient even tho i wasn't very clear in my description. I will differently work with him again.

:

Another excellent delivery by this remarkable seller. If you are looking for a creative, eye-catching social media banner design then this is the seller for you.

:

This seller is very talented. He was fast and professional. I highly recommend this seller for all of your design needs.




No comments:

Post a Comment