Wednesday 17 February 2021

Design Pinterest And Social Media Images For Your Blog Posts











About:

Do you finally have your blog post written up and now all that's missing are the images you will need to promote it everywhere? Let me help you out!



I will create all the images and graphics that you will use for your blog post. From your website itself to all your social media and even your email campaigns.



Don't waste any time on designing graphics and resizing images to fit different platforms. With my customizable image sets, you'll only need to add captions and schedule when to post them leaving you with more time for the more important things--writing your content!



Create your own image set. Tell me the type and number of graphics you'll need. I can make as many images of each as you want.



Suggested graphics:

  • Pinterest pin
  • Facebook post
  • Facebook story
  • Facebook cover photo
  • Facebook ad
  • Instagram post
  • Instagram story
  • Twitter post
  • Twitter banner
  • Blog banner
  • Youtube channel art
  • Email header
      ...and many more!



Please prepare the ff.:

 - Exact title and texts that you want to see on your image

 - Your website URL

 - Your own high-quality images. If you don't have any, I will find royalty-free ones for you



Feel free to contact me with any questions. :-)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The slides were designed.

:

Thank you. I did my best with the little information I was given and it is truly unfortunate that it did not meet your satisfaction despite my efforts to better understand your needs.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment