Tuesday 16 February 2021

Create Lifestyle Photos For Shopify, Ebay And Amazon











About:

In 2019, Social Media plays an ever-increasing role for individuals, small businesses and big corporations alike.When utilized correctly, social media fosters a connection between a business and its customers, creates a strong brand identity, informs about products or services, and can boost sales & profit significantly.

My product photography services capture photos of products being used within a candid, 'lifestyle' context. This provides strong social proof for potential customers, as well as giving you a range of content to use for advertising - guaranteed to engage viewers and attract new customers!



When booking a shoot, just provide me with some brief guidelines, your target audience, and what the post will be used for! 

I am a flexible photographer and am more than happy to shoot or edit however you'd like. After that is done, all you have to do is send me the product.



Once you book the shoot, I will send you the address to my P.O BOX for you to send the product to me. I will complete the shoot within 7 days of the product arriving to my address.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment