Wednesday 17 February 2021

Design 5 Posts For Facebook Or Any Other Social Media











About:

** Contact me Before Ordering for Special Treatment! **
** Extra Fast Delivery Available - 24h turnaround **


I've been designing post for Facebook or any other Social Media in Fiverr since May 2015, and my 5-star review rate with over 300 reviews endorses my work. I'm a professional graphic designer; designing is my job, not just my hobby.


What I Offer:
  • Unique Facebook Posts designed just for you
  • Quality service and professionalism
  • Fluent communication in English, Spanish, or French
  • Replies within hours
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed or you get your money back


What you get:
  • A Facebook Post you'll love
  • 5-day turnaround (Faster delivery available)
  • Unique designs with no sign of templates
  • Posts in the proper size and format for your Social Media
  • Unlimited revisions
  • VIP treatment


Is that it?
Of course not, you can get much more than that! Don't forget to check the Extras I offer if you feel like my basic package doesn't include something you need or want. Also, don't hesitate to ask me for something else if you can't find it here.


Order Now! 
Don't miss out on the opportunity to reach your community!


Check my profile out for more gigs!

Reviews


:

Vero implemented our initial ideas quickly and to the point. There were only a few changes we had to make to our two-page fact sheet. The design is very modern and definitely invites reading. We are very happy with the final result. Thank you Vero!

:

Clear communication, all requests were implemented in the design. Would recommend!

:

Talented designer who responds to feedback really well.

:

The seller created some social media infographics for us. Amazing work again, and great response to feedback. The seller is not as fast as some others, but always meets deadlines and the quality of the work justifies it. The seller is absolutely excellent and always understands the brief. Thank you!

:

Repeat customer - great work as always :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment