Saturday 27 February 2021

Write High Quality SEO Articles For Your Website











About:

Are you still spending money on content that doesn't make the cut?



Your website's content is an investment that you're making to grow your business by ushering people towards your products and services. In other words, your content has to produce a sizeable return.



So how many times have you paid top dollar for content, expecting it to come out engaging, fun, and purposeful?



And how many of those times did you get back a slew of half-legible and poorly researched lines mashed into an "article" by foreign writers claiming to be "native speakers"?



If you thought "lots" - let's change that!





My name is Nick, and I've been writing various features for over 10 years. SEO articles, reviews, transcripts, blogs, press releases, advertorial copy ... you name it.


If you're looking for well-researched, eloquent SEO Articles for your website - then you've definitely come to the right place.


By ordering this gig, here's what you can expect:
  • Perfectly keyword-threaded content with tailored titles and headings
  • Perfect grammar and easy-to read professional writing by a Native English Speaker/Writer
  • A sizeable boost in conversions and search engine indexability


Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller was attentive at the beginning of the process but after letting him know that I would be a little behind schedule with reviewing his work he responded to that message but two days later when I was ready and messaging him, his away status was set and he has yet to respond to me regarding the revisions that I told him I wanted to discuss. So after two days of no response, I have to revise the content myself and assume that there are SEO words in here like he promoted. I don't think that is acceptable and this is my second time being burned on this platform. I think I'm done using it for good now.

:

Hi Digitalbeast, I responded to your request to move the communication over to WhatsApp so that we can discuss the changes you wanted to make. Unfortunately we don't use WhatsApp and I offered for you to let me know about the changes right here on Fiverr. I never heard back from you on that.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment