Monday 1 February 2021

Design An Outstanding Facebook Cover











About:

Do you have a Facebook page and need a banner/cover? This gig is perfect for you, I have more than 5 years of experience in Photoshop, just graduated the design college and I did banners for a lot of big pages. I'm working on Fiverr since 2013 and my 1.000+ 5 stars review speak for themself.



The design will be done at the exact size that facebook asks for 851 x 315 px at 80 dpi in RGB color mode. You can pick what design you want me to do, or let me create something for you using my skill. If you are unsure about the design you want, you can message me first and ask anything.



Check the extras in case you need them. 



I recommend providing your own background image or purchasing the $10 "premium quality image" extra, this will allow me to buy a suitable stock photo to use in the design, if not I will find an image from royalty free websites. 



Thank you!


PS: If you want a youtube banner, check my other gig: https://goo.gl/JiWqA8



PS2: I also do Twitter/Google+ covers.

Reviews


:

Excellent work as usual. Very, very pleased with the product. Thank you!

:

Always a great experience with a customized delivery! Thank you for always going above and beyond!

:

Thank you so much! The banners are exactly what I was looking for!

:

thanks again, amazing gig

:

Highly Recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment