Wednesday 3 February 2021

Create Your Social Media Banner Ref Markbowness











About:

I create a custom design package for your start up business

• Facebook banner - Main/Cover

• Facebook banner - Business page 

• Custom Logo



• Flyers, brochures, banners, design for web, etc



Special file are available on request:I will rebuilt your format to (extras charges apply) -

• PSD

• EPS

• PNG

• Ai

• Corel

• PDF

• Editable files

Please ask for the fee involved



Also I could send you a Custom Quote to match your deadlines and request.



Have an awesome day!



(Note: it is advisable to order the source file, for your added security and future changes - I do keep files for a limited time only)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Super helpful and accommodating.

:

Great to communicate with. Fast delivery. Thank you

:

very efficient was exactly what I wanted seemed to get what I needed from the info I gave Very happy

:

Excellent response time. Great image. Very pleased with the result. Thank you.

:

Thank you very much, it is a pleasure working with you!




No comments:

Post a Comment