Saturday 6 February 2021

Design Custom Social Media Icons For Your Blog Or Website











About:

Important: Please read through the details below, and then message me to go over what you need done before buying. I may need to send a custom offer. Thank you. 



When I work on blogs and websites, I'm often asked to create custom, colour matching social media icons. I figured it was time that I offered a gig specifically for this service!


WHAT YOU GET:



  • a set of (5) social icons to match your blog or website colours
  • all icons will be the same size per set/gig order

  • all icons will be in PNG format



WHAT I NEED TO KNOW:



  • which (5) social icons you want (ex. Facebook, Twitter, etc)
  • size you need (e.g. 48px)
  • shape you want (i.e. round or square icons)

  • colour(s) you want (e.g. give me the hex code(s), send me your logo to pull colours from, etc.)



If you have questions, please ask.



INSTALLING YOUR ICONS



If you need help installing/setting up your newly created social media icons, please check out my gig extra.



Note: Delivery time varies by time zone & how busy I am with scheduled work. Therefore, it could take up to 7 days for delivery by the time we go back & forth in messages. Typically, most gigs are delivered in 1-3 days maximum. See instructions for more info.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller did a great job on making custom buttons! Communication was very clear ! The thing that I like the most was is that he gave me an extra button , it was additional bonus work. I recommend to work with the seller !

Seller's Response:

Thank you! Let me know if you still need that second set in another colour.

Seller's Response:

Amazing social icons

:

Awesome work! I enjoyed working with this seller and will use them again.

:

Thank you! Good to work with you too. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment