Wednesday 24 February 2021

Create Youtube Channel With Logo, Art, Intro, Outro











About:

Please Contact me Before Order to reduce cancelation

~Optimized Account, More View, and More Subscriber~

Do you want to start A channel? I will help you to start well-optimized YT Channel to become a successful YouTuber or grow your business

Why Me? I am an expert in

  • Account Setup
  • YouTube Algorithm
  • Design professional thumbnail, channel art & logo
  • Write SEO friendly title, description and tags
  • Video Editing
  • Website Creation
  • And I am Level Two Seller 

 I Will

Basic Package:

  • Create a Channel
  • Setup the Channel
  • Logo
  • Design Channel Art
  • 1 Intro

Standard Package:

  • Basic Package
  • Optimize the Channel
  • 1 Outro/end screen
  • Design Branding

Complete Solution (Recommended)

  • Basic Package +
  • Standard Package +
  • Create 3 Social Media Lower third ( I will provide with Transparent Background)
  • Create 2 Subscribe Reminder And Press Bell icon Lower Third 
  • Bonus: 

       #50+ Copyright Free Background Music + Sound Effect

Note: FOR FACEBOOK / INSTAGRAM / TWITTER OR ANY SOCIAL MEDIA BUSINESS PAGE SEE GIG EXTRA SERVICES OR CONTACT ME

Note: I can Be Your YT Channel or Social Media Manager

Please Contact me For More Details

Reviews


:

It was really amazing to work with her. I think she is one of the best people I have worked with so far on Fiverr. I have ordered more than once and I will definitely come back with more inquiries in the future, and also refer friends to her. I got my things on time and exactly the way I wanted them to be.

:

She made my art work for my channel within a couple days and it looks amazing. Will be using her for my other channels in the future. You wont be disappointed in her work. Her communication is excellent. She replied to my messages within an hour or two and worked with me well. Great overall quality and customer service.

:

She did an amazing job! with limited information on my part she created a masterpiece! I HIGHLY recommend her services. I will be ordering another full youtube build in a couple days! SO HAPPY!

:

She paid very close attention to details and incorporated my suggestions. She produced results that were beyond my expectations. I will be using this seller for my future edits and appreciate all the time and effort explaining everything to me as I am a beginner.

:

Amazing and exceptional service, since I am very new to this platform she guided me and helped me along the way, communication and delivery of my project surpassed all my expectations. I am are very happy customer and will definitely be getting in touch for my future projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment