Monday 3 August 2020

Design Pinterest Pins Within 30Min











About:

Professional Pinterest !!

Free Revisions!!

Any type of design!!



5 designs for $5



with 3 packages



my past gig was deactivated by Fiverr. I don't know why they did it. I did over 100 orders at the same price and same offer with 5-star reviews. Please



I'm a professional pin designer. If you need to see my past works please contact me. 



High quality professionally designed graphics from your pin with a headline, watermarked with your web address. I also provide unlimited revisions.



I will do professional pin designs quickly. I believe in providing high-quality work within quick time. 



So that, you must give me short information and I can have more spaces to create some graphics also


Services Include:


  • Facebook Timeline Cover
  • Facebook Post (For Facebook Pages or Post)
  • Twitter Header
  • Google Plus Cover
  • YouTube Headers and Thumbnails 
  • Pinterest Post
  • Website Headers/Banners
  • Instagram




Order Now!! 



24hr work.



Thank you 

Reviews


:

Isuru is very skillful, he works fast and his customer is excellent. I will work with him again and reccomend him to others.

:

Good job and quick turnaround

:

Thank you.

:

Pins created were right on par with the price point

:

Amazing seller! I will definitely come back!




No comments:

Post a Comment