Sunday 2 August 2020

Design Linkedin Banner For Your Business Page Or Profile











About:

Hi!

Are you looking for an expert Graphic designer to do your LinkedIn banner, then you are in the right place!

Just give me a try and you will get a professionally designed LinkedIn banner for your business or profile.

                        "No Copied Designs" "No Illustration"

 

What You Will Get:

  • 5 Professional Linkedin Banner 
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • JPEG, PNG Or yours recommend format
  • 3 Hours Delivery (Depend on when you order)
  • Source File 
  • Perfectly Sized



Why me?

  • Fully custom made, creative, UNIQUE and AWESOME designs
  • Professional customer support 24/7
  • High Quality work
  • 100% Money Back Policy If Not Satisfied

 

 What I need from You

  • Design or image that you want to use
  • Text that you want to use in design
  • Logo or Brand Name 

 

This gig you can also order for:

 

Facebook cover

Twitter banner

Instagram post

 

When you provide all the info I need then you can leave the rest to me to do my design.

BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER PLEASE CONTACT ME

 

Thank you!

Reviews


:

A challenging task that was completed to a very high standard. Very happy with this job, it had a number of problems that were addressed and solved. Looking forward to the next project.

:

Srabonofficial was very patient with my project and was very quick with our back and forth messages for small changes on my LinkedIn banner. He works fast and does a great job!

:

It some while to explain what I reaally wanted. He was very patient and prompt with his reply. I will definetly recommend buying this Gig

:

Hey is very talented and very patient. He did a few revisions until I got exactly what I envisioned. Definitely use him again.

:

He was amazing to work with, end to end. Super communicative, patient and helpful. Would highly recommend his services. He went above and beyond.




No comments:

Post a Comment