Thursday 23 July 2020

Design Linkedin Banner, Post, Background











About:

Did you need Creative and Modern LinkedIn post design or testimonial post to share on LinkedIn? here I am for you to design these things in a creative way.



I have a nice experience in designing linkedin graphics for business peoples and creative companies.  



What I need to design 



  • your company logo
  • text-based content will be in " "
  • images inspiration
  • your unique demand


What I will provide you



  • unique and modern design post
  • perfectly for on any other social media platform




Thank you ( waiting for your message) : )

Reviews


:

Amazing. Very responsive, understood the requirements right away and worked with me diligently to see it to completion. Would highly recommend.

:

Thanks, easy to work with.

:

Awesome professional to work with!

:

Very creative with great taste!

:

Fast update of my wishes







Design Linkedin Banner, Post, Background

No comments:

Post a Comment