Monday 27 July 2020

Create Animated Facebook Custom Cover Ads Etc











About:

You get cool video cover or post to engage auditory at your social media profiles.

I can make custom animation with your logo and design, can make design by myself or use free licens image. We can discuse all detail at the private message

What I need to get started:

• Text to be used in the design

• The image that you have / I can provide licensed images

• Your website or your social media page link



My Services Include:

  • Animationn
  • Facebook Page Cover
  • Instagram Post & Story Image and animation
  • Website Headers and Banners

  • Web Advertisements
  • mobile ui ux
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed


Go ORDER NOW!

Reviews


: : : : :





Create Animated Facebook Custom Cover Ads Etc

No comments:

Post a Comment