Monday 20 July 2020

Design Engaging Social Media Kit











About:

Hi There!


I'll design engaging social media kit; ads, covers, posts, banners, header or anything else you need.



My $20 Gig Package Includes:



3 Social media ad/Post/Banner design + FREE Unlimited Revisions + PNG/JPEG + PSD/Ai File Format


My Services Include:


  • Desired File Formats
  • Quick Delivery
  • Quick response and Great communication
  • Unlimited Revisions (Till your 100% satisfaction)
  • 100% money back guarantee
  • High Quality work


What you are supposed to provide me:


  • Images or logo you want to include in design
  • Text you want to add
  • Color scheme


Please contact me first for background removal of jewelry and complex images.


Don't find suitable Gig Package for you. Just drop a message in my inbox.
Of Course I'll send you custom offer in that case :)


Best Regards.
Sidra

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Sidra provides exceptional customer service and her gigs are always a great value!

:

Thanks a lot for the tip 🙂

:

Brilliant work as always.

:

#miracle worker!

:





Design Engaging Social Media Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment