Saturday 18 July 2020

Design Attractive Social Media Posts And Adds











About:

Welcome!



If you are running a social media platform and you don't have eye-catching and perfect graphic posts then your business cant go high.  I m here offering you right and eye-catching graphics for your social media platforms.



Why me?



I will provide you high quality and perfect sized post design.

I am already successfully designing posts on a weekly basis for different companies.

You will get balanced, unique, copyrights protected, and your product retouching is a plus point for your business success.

here I m offering you 

Single post-pack

I will design whatever you want for your social media like FB cover or add design or post for any platform of your choice. 

Weekly package 

I will design 10 posts for any of the three platforms of your choice. in this package, you can also get free add designs, source files, and unlimited revisions.

Monthly Package

It will solve your whole problem, you can get posts for the whole month with 04 adds design.

Note: I need content, pictures, product photos (if you have) & logo from you.

For marketing plans see gig extra 



Thank You.

So why you are waiting to get quality and unique work?









Reviews


Seller's Response:

Well done , you will hear from me again very soon. Good luck

Seller's Response:

Thank you sir

:

Highly recommend..

:

very creative and quick respond or changed as requested... thank you for your service.

:

Thank you sir







Design Attractive Social Media Posts And Adds

No comments:

Post a Comment