Wednesday 15 July 2020

Design A Professional Custom Youtube Banner











About:

PLEASE READ ALL OF THE INFO



All designs are custom and designed to your complete satisfaction!



If you don't see what you need message me for a custom package/option.



Contact me for any questions, concerns or offers.



In this Package:



  • I will design a YouTube Banner of your choice based on the package that you choose.


About Me:



  • 6+ Years of Graphic Design experience
  • Exceptional Social Media Branding Designer
  • Mechanical Engineering Major
  • Done work for your favorite YouTubers (ex: MarkofJ, BigFoltz, SooSuperior, Study, Nameless, Scumpy... and many more)


Terms and Conditions:




  • Revisions until 100% satisfied (No refunds)




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Family, You crushed this!! Great job man. I appreciate what you did. We gave the seller a very minimal design request. And he came through and crushed it.

Seller's Response:

Glad you like the work!

Seller's Response:

Amazing designer! Followed my instructions to a T with amazing detail! No revisions needed! I recommend him. Definitely coming back to him in the future. Thanks priiince!

:

Much appreciated, thanks!

:

I really appreciated the patience and the professionalism of the seller, he accompanied me from the beginning to the end of the order through the revisions that I had asked him. I do not regret my purchase and I recommend it with pleasure!







Design A Professional Custom Youtube Banner

No comments:

Post a Comment