Thursday 2 July 2020

Create Esports Logo And Banner











About:

I will create any form of banner and logo for you which will be able to be used on places like Youtube, Twitch, and Twitter.  I have created a good number of logos and banners for gaming channels on YouTube, so I feel like this service would be best suited for gaming channels, but if you have a business that you would like me to do this for, I have also had experience in creating these for clothing brands.

Reviews


:

Very thorough and wanted my input along the way communication was on point

:

High quality work for the price what you pay. Would pay again for sure.

:

great work

:

I 100% would work with this seller again, he handled the job fast with great communication and effort. If you're looking to get work like this done, just go ahead and stop thinking and order!

:

I orderer 6 marketing banners. Jake did a very nice and clean job with a very small brief. He has exceeded the expectations by offering a specific design for each size. He understood the business context and did a great job in 2 days. Will definitely come again.







Create Esports Logo And Banner

No comments:

Post a Comment