Tuesday 21 July 2020

Design Social Media Banners,Background Covers And Ads











About:

About This Gig

Hello! My name is Ab_Shakoor, I have done my graduation in Product and Industrial design with my thesis in Graphic Design (Advertisement), i am qualified designer working in a corporate sector for over 6 years, I have been working with various clients worldwide for the past 6 years.

Do you need a cover a banner or header for your, Social Media or Advertisement? If yes then you are at the right place.

My Specialty Includes:

  • Facebook logo
  • Facebook Cover
  • Daily Instagram post
  •  Story images

  • Twitter Cover image
  • Google Plus Cover
  • YouTube Header
  • Profile Picture
  • Web Advertisements
  • Play cards
  • Social posts



Why to Choose Me:

  • Good & qualified Designer

    Experienced Designer
  • Thought provoking ideas
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Quick Delivery
  • Good and Quick communication
  • Printable and HQ File size
  • 100% Satisfaction



Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn | Pinterest | Website | Header | Banner | Cover |

Its always a pleasure to work with you!  Read the Gig carefully and Place Your Order Now!

Check My Portfolio: https://www.behance.net/shakoorkhan

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks great working with you service excellent!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

Working with the seller was great! He understood my ideas and put them into work. We communicated so well and explain the pattern that will go on the flyer. Thank you very much!

:

Seller made sure to deliver what I wanted and finished product was great.

:

Thank you :)







Design Social Media Banners,Background Covers And Ads

No comments:

Post a Comment