Thursday 23 July 2020

Create Animated Social Media Posts For You











About:

I will design visually appealing video posts for the social networks of your company, like Facebook and Instagram. I produce content according to your brand needs, trends, category or marketing goals.



Multiple Video Dimensions. Maximising your video performance by creating your videos in the perfect size for your social media platforms. (Landscape, Vertical Stories, Square, Vertical 4:5)



Posts with relevant content for your audience are the key for engagement, generate sales and raise genuine interest for your brand. Stand apart from your competitors. Make your design come alive and attract the attention your product deserves.

*I don't provide source files

*Videos no longer than 10 - 15 sec

*I DON'T write the text for the post

What I Offer:

  • Unique Social media Posts designs just for you
  • Quality service and professionalism
  • Fluent communication in English, Spanish, or Russian
  • 100% satisfaction with money back guaranteed 
  • Posts in the proper size and format for your Social Media
  • Unique designs with no sign of templates
  • High Quality Clean graphics



Feel free to ask me any questions you have.

Please message me before ordering to discuss all the details. 




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ya habĂ­amos trabajado anteriormente, y nuevamente hemos quedado muy satisfechos tanto con el trabajo final, como con el proceso. Es excelente profesional, la recomendamos a la comunidad.

:

Such a pleasure to work with you again! Will definitely wish to work with you again!

:

Wonderful job on my video.

:

By far, one of the best I worked with. Thank you!! i will be back for 3rd older.

:

Thank-you so much for my outstanding video. Amazing. And fast turn around. I really enjoy working with you.







Create Animated Social Media Posts For You

No comments:

Post a Comment