Monday 6 July 2020

Create Instagram Story Highlight Icons In 12 Hours











About:

 I will design a professional and unique Instagram Stories Highlight Covers that perfectly match your Instagram brand and personality.

why hire me?

  • High Resolution Images
  • Unique Design which will match your Instagram look.
  • 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction 

  • unlimited revisions and vip support in premium package
  • Any kind of gradient or watercolor background 


I will give you 

  1.  High resolution png or jpg
  2. custom design


If you need web or app icons or other than the instagram contact me first before placing the order.

If you need vector file or source file that will cost more 

Please contact me first before placing the order if you think you have a unique requirements or tricky subject.



Thank You!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

safaamjad34 was very responsive and communicative with me to help me decide on the details of the order. I felt like I could trust her to make the changes quickly and effective. I'm very happy with the end design and look forward to putting them on my instagram.

:

The logos are great! They match pretty well with the descriptions/titles I gave. They're simple but pretty - love the watercolor and black lines! Thanks so much.

:

Amazing customer service! She truly helped bring my vision to life and I love it! She was extremely patient with me and I appreciate it. Great work!

:

Really loved her fast pace response and delivery. The quality of the icons was really good too. I am satisfied!

:

After many revisions with small tweaks (i.e. not centered icons and inconsistencies), I did receive a fabulous end product; however, a little off-putting that the seller kept asking for a tip prior to the final product being delivered.







Create Instagram Story Highlight Icons In 12 Hours

No comments:

Post a Comment