Monday 27 July 2020

Edit Your Photos And Design An Attractive Instagram Feed











About:

Sometimes you may come across with a picture you really like and want to post on Instagram for everyone to see, but you don't feel sure about it because it doesn't match the colors in your feed. As a photographer and photo editor, I completely understand this feeling and can make your unmatching photos match with your feed.



You will send me the pictures you want to match with your feed and a description or screenshot of the color scheme you're willing to achieve and I will make the best I can to make it happen.



If you really like the way I edited you photos you can purchase the preset, so you can edit them on your own with the same color scheme using Lightroom.



MAKE SURE TO SEND HIGH QUALITY PICTURES FOR BETTER RESULTS



If you'd like to have more photos edited than the ones in my packages contact me for a custom offer

Reviews


:

Excellent results, great communication, thanks!

:

Nice thank u

:

First time working with her. Great as what I ask for. Will order again. Thanks!

:

Good work....

:

Thx a lot! Beautiful colours







Edit Your Photos And Design An Attractive Instagram Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment