Friday 24 July 2020

Design Your Stylish Instagram Puzzle Feed











About:

Hi. Welcome to my gig...
Looking for a unique and professionally designed Instagram Puzzle Feed to your image? Well if your answer is yes, you are in the right place : )




★ WHAT WILL YOU GET 


  ✔  Fee Professional Artwork for your Puzzle 

  ✔  1 Puzzle - 10X10  Inches Full HD 
  ✔  All Artwork is Print Ready 300dpi Minimum
  ✔  UNLIMITED revisions with all orders!
  ✔  24 Hours Delivery option available!

  ✔  24 x 7 communication 





What you need to get started:

  • Your product/company Name, Logo, Tagline
  • The content of your Instagram Posts (text for your posts, quotes/phrases, etc)
  • Images to use in your Posts (If you don't have images I can use Free Stock Images relevant for your Brand)
  • Style or the reference you like




Thank You So Much 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Not a very creative person, but other than that, easy to communicate and get things done.

Seller's Response:

I really don't think I deserve it if you look at all the other people who rated me really high. I'm really creative, the guy didn't give me information about his project and I ended up with an amazing product that many would like.

Seller's Response:

SO helpful and patient with my limited knowledge. Did a fantastic job for me!

:

Thank you very much! I appreciate the tip a LOT I'm at the gym right now, as soon as I get home I will upload the images to your account

:

I worked with so many freelancers here and he is one of the best. Very professional!







Design Your Stylish Instagram Puzzle Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment