Friday 3 July 2020

Design A High Quality Youtube Thumbnail In 24 Hours











About:

IF YOU NEED YOUR ORDER MADE WITHIN A FEW

HOURS THERE IS A $5 EXTRA FEE, OTHERWISE

SEND ME YOUR INFORMATION A DAY BEFORE!



*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧



 Basic Pack: $10



  • 1 Thumbnail for $10


Standard Pack: $40



  • 5 Thumbnails for $40 (Original price $50)


Premium Pack: $65



  • 10 Thumbnails for $65 (Original price $100)


If you need a bigger package you can message me for a custom offer!



Why you should choose me:



  • I am always available! 
  • I only charge $10 each for my thumbnails and discounts for purchasing a higher package!
  • My thumbnails are 1920 by 1080 Full HD!
  • Unlimited revisions with no extra cost!
  • Money back guarantee if you don't like the end result!
  • I'm a 5 star seller on Fiverr!


*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧



If there are any questions or concerns you can contact me!

You can also check the F.A.Q for questions that might already be answered! :)

Reviews


:

This is my 3rd time working with her and will keep working with her. She is great as what she does !! Everyone keeps complimenting my thumbnails!! Would highly recommend her services!!

:

She is awesome! Very fast and creative. I'm not the best creative person and because of this, I wanted certain aspects/details. She stuck to it and also added her own twist which made the thumbnail even more popping! She's really detail oriented where she's not adding any random piece/character. She was able to add the character I use without me mentioning and I'm really appreciative of this. I had to do 1 revision but that's because I told her to use an image but looking back at it, it wasn't what I wanted. She was able to revise it quickly and thoughtfully!

:

This is my 2nd time working with her and I love my thumbnails and never really have to ask for them to be revised. Service is exactly what I wanted.

:

excellent

:

love her! great communication and quick







Design A High Quality Youtube Thumbnail In 24 Hours

No comments:

Post a Comment