Tuesday 14 July 2020

Design Stunning Ads And Covers Photos For Social Media











About:

 Did you know that  

Social Media has 3.397 Active users and it has a 100% higher lead-to-close rate than outbound marketing? Using Social Media post as a marketing tool can help you grow your brand.

 

What You’ll get:

·         High quality unique Design that really stands out.

·         High resolution final product – Jpg format (AI/PSD/PDF files are also available)

·         Quick Delivery

·         Fluent communication in English

·         Quality service and professionalism

 

What you need to provide:

1.       Your color theme (if available)

2.       Images that need to be in it (if available)

3.       Details such as contents that need to be in it

4.       All of the above in a .doc file or Jpg

 

Why Me?

I'm a professional graphic designer and I've been doing designing for years so you can be assured you are with someone who has experience.

 

100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED

I guarantee you’ll love it because I’ll work until it’s perfect

 

NOTE:

Inbox me if you have any questions about the GIG before you place an order

Reviews


:

This the third time I work with him and he always make a great job, thanks I will always work with you

:

Second time i work with him and he is the best , good job brother i will always work with you ,Thank you !!

:

It was a delight working with Tayyab. Turn around was quick, he was very responsive, and the Facebook cover image he designed surpassed my expectations. I look forward to working with Tayyab on future projects.

:

Very good job , really professional. on time . 500% recommend him i will work with him again and again for sure . Thnaks brother it was nice working with you .

:

As a first time user of Fiverr I was very worried about how this experience would go. Tayyab made this an incredible experience. I'm looking forward to further work with him!







Design Stunning Ads And Covers Photos For Social Media

No comments:

Post a Comment