Tuesday 21 July 2020

Make A Luxury Instagram Logo Design











About:

FOR ONE WEEK ONLY ! 

SPECIAL DISCOUNT ON ALL PACKAGES !



Make your logo stand out from the crowd.



Are you looking for a perfect Instagram logo for your brand?



You just found it.



You don't need to spend hundreds of dollars for a modern, professional and luxury logo that best represents the values ​​of your brand.

 

I am a professional designer with years of experience in the industry, and I am ready to provide you with a logo design that meets your expectations.

 

High resolution - You will get a luxury high resolution Instagram logo which will give your brand a high profile look.

 

24h Extra Fast Delivery - Do you need a logo within a short deadline? Select delivery in one day.

 

100% Customer satisfaction - I will do everything to make you satisfied with my work.

 

Money Back Guarantee - You won't need it, but at least you have nothing to lose.



What will you get by choosing the Luxury Package?

-  A luxury concept logo for your brand.

-  High Resolution JPG and PNG files.

-  PSD source file

-  Unlimited Revisions

Why choose a mediocre service when you can get the best at a ridiculous price?

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I gave the instructions for what I needed the logo to be, and... it was better than I thought! I highly recommend it, will work with this freelancer again for many other projects!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot ! Looking forward to working with you again :)

Seller's Response:

Very quick and helpful. Very hard working I love it thank you. One of the best here on Fiver;) if not the best. We recommend

Seller's Response:

I had an excellent experience working with this customer . Thank you ! I really appreciate it :D !

:

Very good and timely communication, and delivery on time... Had a few changes that I requested and it was swiftly handled... my highest recommendation







Make A Luxury Instagram Logo Design

No comments:

Post a Comment