Saturday 9 May 2020

Design Your Social Media Artwork











About:

Social Media Artwork designing for almost every platform.

This isn't the average low quality flyer that you can find here on fiverr. Let me create something unique for you. 



  1. I will give you Fast and High Quality service.
  2. I have more than 10 years of experience on working as a designer.
  3. This is my 5th Year on fiverr as a Graphic Designer
  4. more than 2200 Projects completed on this website and thousands additional projects from other sources
  5. 2 round of FREE revision with Basic Pack, more/unlimited revisions with premium packages

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I didn’t understand that you would not be receiving all the right sized dimensions for each social media platform. This was useless. I could have gotten this done right being a little more selective.

:

Square size is perfect for Facebook, Instagram and linkedin. I also explained you why it's perfect size for all social media posts, no other size is needed. But instead of trying to post and see the result, you chose to feel cheated.

:

Great communication

:

This designer is magnificent. I am so satisfied

:

Very professional and dependable. We will be back next month for more!




No comments:

Post a Comment