Friday 29 May 2020

Design You An AWESOME Instagram Grid











About:

Photo puzzle grid to make your feed stand out, with any photo you would like to use:

  • I will deliver you by email all cropped files from the Original photo [ grid division - 3/6/9/12 ].
  • You will Upload those squared photo slices by order
  • You get a BIG post that covers all your feed in seconds

BASIC

  • You will send me an image
  • I will design your image by the grid you'll choose [ grid division - 3/6/9/12 ].
  • I will send you cropped squared images that eventually will be combined into one BIG image (jpeg/png).
  • You will upload all files by order into your Instagram account
  • Your followers will be amazed!

STANDARD

  • You will send me an image & Your LOGO
  • I will design your image by the grid you'll choose [ grid division - 3/6/9/12 ] with your logo combined inside the grid.
  • I will send you cropped squared images that eventually will be combined into one BIG image (jpeg/png).
  • You will upload all files by order into your Personal account / Business account.
  • Your account will get a HUGE makeover!

PREMIUM

  • STANDARD Package included
  • With PREMIUM You can get an Image from my photo stock, can be combined with your logo, targeting your followers interests.

Let's get to WORK! 

Reviews


:

I love it... Service was pretty quick

:

bien trabajo

:

Fast and efficient

:

Great job and fast

:

Excellent!




No comments:

Post a Comment