Sunday 31 May 2020

Design A Facebook Header, Social Media Post Or A Web Banner











About:

Get a professional looking facebook timeline cover image, facebook post, social media post, web banner done to draw attraction. 



100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!!

I will work for you until you reach your goal!



What I offer:



  • Facebook cover photo
  • Social media posts(Facebook, instagram, etc)
  • Youtube Covers
  • web banners of any dimension


Please note that the pricing may vary depending on the dimensions of the design extra work such as image editing, typesetting etc.



Looking forward to work for you to reach your design goal!



Check out my fiverr profile to view my other gigs and portfolio

(2000+ positive reviews)



www.fiverr.com/arsh_brando

Reviews


:

I was very happy with the level of work and communication. The designer read my instructions and followed them perfectly. Thanks, Ill be back :)

:

Working with Arsh has been EXCELLENT - I hope to work AGAIN with him & also introduce more customers to him. I highly recommend to work with him. I didn't exactly know what I wanted, so he took the lead & gave me something that was a great direction & also different & then we worked together to get the final solution - he was very supportive & helpful

:

Absolutely a pleasure in doing business with this seller, The seller attended to my every request and made a very professional corporate website.. worthy of being next to some of the biggest brands in the world. Thanks Again.

:

i love this guy! not much else to say. he is now part of my team!!!!! this is one of about 100 designs i will ask him to do!!! fast, kind and excellent work.

:

This seller is absolutely the best! It took him less than a day to do what I had been asking for from others for a week. HE IS FAST, GREAT DESIGN, COURTEOUS AND I will be getting more work from him for a long, long, long time!!!!!! GREAT JOB SELLER. So happy and thrilled with his work!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment