Friday 22 May 2020

Design The Whole Art For Your Youtube Channel Or Podcast











About:

Level up your YouTube channel with some amazing channel art and video thumbnails. I will design wallpapers to bring more life to your channel and video thumbnails that are guaranteed to draw attention. I can create new visuals for your channel that will impress everyone!


Let me get to the point, these are the things I will do for you by choosing the "BEST PACK":


  • I will become your official image consultant / designer for your channel: I will be in charge of designing the best graphic proposals for you after conversation.


List of things I will conceptualize and design for your channel (In my portfolio I explain each item):



  1. Banner / Cover / Header
  2. Image profile
  3. Miniatures
  4. Information bars (for the key moments of the video)
  5. Profile Icon
  6. Template for the next video
  7. Lower thirds (to identify characters within your video)
  8. Subscriber button or call to action
  9. Logo

  10. Option to periodically improve design with a SPECIAL OFFER (20% OFF) FOR BEING A RETURNING CUSTOMER




Do not hesitate to consult me before ordering



I look forward to working with you <3




Reviews


:

great work like always

:

amazing work like always

:

Great work!

:

IncreĆ­ble !

:

Jprostudio worked with us very closely to ensure that we were satisfied with each individual detail of our project. He executed perfectly on specific requests. We will be utilizing him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment